Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Jokes...





Bones

The orthopedic surgeon I work for was moving to a new office, and his staff was
helping transport many of the items.

I sat the display skeleton in the front of my car, his bony arm across the back of my
seat. I hadn't considered the drive across town.

At one traffic light, the stares of the people in the car beside me became obvious,
and I looked across and explained, "I'm delivering him to my doctor's office."

The other driver leaned out of his window. "I hate to tell you, lady," he said, "but I
think it's too late!"

******

Skeleton in the Closet


A very large, old building was being torn down in Chicago to make room for a new
skyscraper. Due to its proximity to other buildings it could not be imploded and had
to be dismantled floor-by-floor.

While working on the 49th floor, two construction workers found a skeleton in a
small closet behind the elevator shaft. They decided that they should call the police.

When the police arrived, the workers directed them to the closet, and showed them
the skeleton fully clothed and standing upright.

The policemen said, "This could be Jimmy Hoffa or somebody really important," and
left telling the workers they would contact them when they found out any word on the
skeleton.

Two days went by and the construction workers couldn't stand it any more; they had
to know who they had found. They called the police and said, "We are the two guys
who found the skeleton in the closet and we want to know if it is Jimmy Hoffa or
somebody important."

The police said, "It's not Jimmy Hoffa, but it is somebody kind of important."

"Well, who is it?"

"The 1956 Blonde National Hide-and-Seek Champion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):