Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Fun!


Halloween Fun

Why do witches use brooms to fly on?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy.

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately.

What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"

Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends?
They're so wrapped up in themselves.

How do witches keep their hair in place while flying?
With scare spray.

Why don't skeletons ever go out on the town?
Because they don't have any body to go out with.

What do you call someone who puts
poison in a person's corn flakes?
A cereal killer.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, you silly girl. I like them all but the last one, LOL. I can't make a joke out of serial killers, LOL. Hey sissy, your blog is fantastic. Just fantastic. Both of them. I am ashamed that I just haven't had time to update mine, and am sooooooooo proud of you that you have been updating yours regularly. I am just figuring things out, also, LOL. I just figured out how to get comments to my entries, LOLOL. I knew at one time, and had been getting them in from blogger to jland, but not in Sometimes I Think. oy vey! So I just remedied that. Fortunately I found all my comments, LOL! i will get the hang of this blogger if it kills me! I have to go add comments to John's blog now also, so he can get his too, LOL. Anyway, again, that is great that you are doing regular entries, sissy. Keep it up! your posts are beautiful! Love, Krissy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):