Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Halloween Quotes!...


Fun Halloween Quotes

"Halloween was confusing.
All my life my parents said, 'Never take
candy from strangers.' And then they dressed
me up and said, 'Go beg for it.' I didn’t know
what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and
go, 'Trick or treat.' 'No thank you.'"
- Rita Rudner

"Ghosts, like ladies, never speak
till spoke to."
- Richard Harris Barham

"This Halloween the most popular
mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask.
And the best part? With a mouth full of
candy you will sound just like him."
- Conan O'Brien

"There are nights when the wolves are
silent and only the moon howls."
- George Carlin

"Everyone is a moon and has a dark side,
which he never shows to anybody."
- Mark Twain

"I see my face in the mirror
and go, 'I'm a Halloween costume?
That's what they think of me?'"
- Drew Carey

"A grandmother pretends she doesn't
know who you are on Halloween."
- Erma Bombeck


1 comment:

  1. I love the first one, poor confused girl! And of course the Arnold Schwarzenegger one too! And finally, the Grandmother one is sweet! Thanks for keeping up with this blog, Valerie!

    Krissy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):