Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quotes on Life and Living...

Quotes on Life and Living

"Here is the test to find whether your mission
on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."

- Richard Bach

"If you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs,
you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very
opposite of death, and therefore you must at very
least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive."

- Mel Brooks

"I still find each day too short for all the
thoughts I want to think, all the walks
I want to take, all the books I want to
read, and all the friends I want to see."

- John Burroughs

"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."

- Marcus Aurelius

1 comment:

  1. I like the John Burroughs one; I never have enough time in my day either

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):