Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Quotes, Part II... and Happy Anniversary!...


Gratitude Quotes and a Verse

"You changed my mourning into dancing;
You took off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
That my soul might sing praise to you without ceasing;
O Lord, my God, forever will I give You thanks."
- Psalm 30:12-13

"Reflect upon your present blessings,
of which every man has plenty; not on your past
misfortunes of which all men have some."
- Charles Dickens

"The best way to pay for a lovely
moment is to enjoy it."
- Richard Bach

"Life is a paradise for those who love
many things with a passion."
- Leo Buscaglia

"Don't pray when it rains if you
don't pray when the sun shines."
- Leroy Satchel Paige

"Let us be grateful to people
who make us happy - they are the charming
gardeners who make our souls blossom."
- Marcel Proust

"[The most fortunate are those who] have a
wonderful capacity to appreciate again and again,
freshly and naively, the basic goods of life, with awe,
pleasure, wonder, and even ecstasy."
- Abraham Maslow

"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein

"I would maintain that thanks are the
highest form of thought, and that gratitude
is happiness doubled by wonder."
- Gilbert K. Chesterton

"I thank God for my handicaps for, through them,
I have found myself, my work, and my God."
- Helen Keller



Wishing my Mom and Dad a Happy 50th Anniversary!!!
I am so, so very thankful that you are my parents!!!!
Love you Daddeeooo and little mommy!!! Love, Val xox

1 comment:

  1. WOW 50yrs congrats to your parents that is wonderful. I don't think anybody stays married that long anymore. Nice to hear there are people out there who still take marriage seriously.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):