* The U.S. has 78 people registered under S. Claus
and one under Kriss Kringle.
* December is the most popular month for nose jobs.
* The average wage of a mall Santa is $11 an hour.
With his own beard it's $20 an hour.
* The weight of Santa's sleigh loaded with one Beanie
Baby for every kid on earth is 333,333 tons,
* The number of reindeers required to pull a 333,333 ton
sleigh: 214,206 plus Rudolph.
* To deliver all his gifts in one night, Santa would have
to make 822.6 visits per second (at 3,00 times the speed
* At this speed, Santa and his reindeer would
instantaneously burst into flames in Earth's
There are three stages of life:
1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You don't believe in Santa Claus
3. You are Santa Claus
Q: How do you know Santa Claus has to be a man?
A: No woman would wear the same
outfit year after year!