Kids' Life Truths
1. When your mom is mad at your dad,
don't let her brush your hair.
2. If your sister or brother hits you, don't hit back.
Your parents always catch the one who hits back last.
3. Never ask your three-year-old brother to hold an egg.
4. Never trust a dog to watch your food.
5. Don't let your two-year-old brother cut your hair.
6. Doggies always have bad breath even
after eating a breath mint.
7. School lunches are not always nutritional.
8. School lunches often stick to the wall.
9. You can't hide your vegetables in a glass of milk.
10. You can't hide your vegetables under the table for the cat
or dog to eat - without getting punishment in your room.
11. You must always wear nice underwear in the car in case
you get in a car accident and everyone has to see it.
Grandma says so. Even Aunt and Mom sometimes agree.
What you wear outside the car is virtually unimportant,
just as long as nobody sees it.