Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln

Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln:

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life
that count. It's the life in your years."

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt."

"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves."

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle
ought not to deter us from the support
of a cause we believe to be just."

"I have been driven many times to my knees by
the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere
to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me,
seemed insufficient for the day"

"No matter how much the cats fight, there
always seem to be plenty of kittens."

"People are just about as happy as they
make up their minds to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):