Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cat Quotes...

Cat Quotes

"I had been told that the training procedure
with cats was difficult. It's not.
Mine had me trained in two days."

- Bill Dana

"No amount of time can erase the memory of a
good cat, and no amount of masking tape can
ever totally remove his fur from your couch."

- Leo Dworken

"Most cats, when they are Out want to be In,
and vice versa, and often simultaneously."

- Louis J. Camuti

"A cat is the only domestic animal
I know who toilet trains itself and
does quite an impressive job of it."

- Joseph Epstein

"It always gives me a shiver when I
see a cat seeing what I can't see."

- Eleanor Farjeon

"I named my kitten Rose - fur soft as
a petal, claws sharper than thorn
s."
- Astrid Alauda

"To err is human, to purr is feline."
- Robert Byrne

"To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance,
courage of conviction - and a cat. The last
ingredient is usually hardest to come by."

- Stephen Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):