Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Funny - Training a Cat...



Training a Cat


Our young daughter had adopted a stray cat.
To my distress, he began to use our new sofa as
a scratching post.

"Don't worry," my husband reassured me.
"I'll have him trained in no time."

I watched for several days as my husband patiently "trained"
our new pet. Whenever the cat scratched, my husband deposited
him outdoors to teach him a lesson.
The cat learned quickly.

For the next 16 years, whenever he wanted to go outside,
he scratched the sofa!!


5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the chuckles this morning!

    Miss your emails.

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that, LOL! A similar thing happened with me and my cat. And I thought I was winning, LOL, until one day I was telling my friend DB, on the phone, how well I was doing. "So, Michael's got you trained, huh?," DB replied in his curt way. I was disappointed and even a little embarassed when I realized the joke was on me! "Oh well," I thought. "Time for a new training plan!" And the plan promptly changed! Thanks for the joke, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thời Trang Gia Đình chuyên cung cấp thời trang gia đình , áo đồng phục gia đình chất lượng cao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hút bể phốt tại thái nguyên Dịch vụ hút bể phốt tại thái nguyên. Uy tín, chất lượng, bảo hành dài hạn cho mọi gia đình

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):