Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspirational Life Quotes...




Inspirational Life Quotes

"The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the
best which is within us."
- Marianne Williamson
o
"You don't have to be great to start,
but you have to start to be great."
- Joe Sabah
o
"A work well begun is half-ended."
- Plato
o
"Just do it."
- NIKE
o
"It is a funny thing about life;
if you refuse to accept anything but
the best you very often get it."
- W. Somerset Maugham
o
"What I hear I forget. What I see I remember.
What I do, I know."
- A Chinese Proverb
o
"Success and failure. We think of them as opposites,
but they're really not. They're companions -
the hero and the sidekick."
- Laurence Shames
o
"Things that matter most should never be at the mercy
of things which matter least."
- Johann Von Goethe
o
"Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick
of your success will be how you treat other people."
- Barbara Bush
o
"I bring you the gift of these four words: I believe in you."
- Blaise Pascal
o
"He who sows courtesy reaps friendship,
and he who plants kindness gathers love."
- Saint Basil
o
"Sometimes our candles go out,
but is blown into flame by an encounter
with another human being."
- Albert Schweitzer
o
"If you don't think every day is a good day,
just try missing one."
- Cavett Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):